Thursday, January 24, 2013

Odessa Ukraine

For those of you that know me, you know that I am in my last year of University and have been living in Odessa Ukraine for the past four years. Continuing my past theme, I would like to talk about tourism, entertainment, life, and love here in Odessa Ukraine. Ukraine in general, and Odessa Ukraine specifically are very well known for their beautiful women. I meet foreigners every time I walk out the door who have traveled half-way around the world looking for the gorgeous love of their life. Well, in fact, I might want to adjust that last line to say the second half of their lives as most of the men who come to Odessa Ukraine looking for love have already been married, many have children, and almost all of them are trying to figure out how to get that gorgeous Ukrainian girl to walk along them arm-in-arm for the rest of their lives.

I can see this situation from a very different point of view than the average person, and that is why I am writing this blog, in order to help others by sharing my knowledge and expertise. Hopefully, you will find something here helpful. I'm 28 years old, was born in Ibadan, Nigeria, raised in Lagos and in Berlin and I have lived in New Jersey in the United States, in Poland, and now in Ukraine for the past four years. Also, I have traveled to countless countries via ship as I am a sailor. I love people, make friends easily, and am studying engineering. So, I tend to analyze things more than the average person.

In Odessa Ukraine, there are numerous places that a person can go without having to break their bank. The first thing you need to consider is the time of year. If it is the summertime in Odessa Ukraine, then the place to be is in Arcadia. There are many places to go in Arcadia, but the two most popular are Ibiza Odessa, and Itaka Odessa. Both clubs are outdoor clubs where the entry fee is less than $20. The drinks are a little pricey, but Ibiza has 5 different swimming areas, including the famous beach of Odessa Ukraine. Itaka is next door to Ibiza and equally as attractive.

After October first, the one of the places to be is the Palladium if you like the true nightclub setting. There are always countless Ukrainian girls dressed to the hilt, but unfortunately, you will have to be on the lookout for locals looking to take advantage of the tourists. This shouldn't be a problem if your antennas are up, but I am just letting you know to be aware.

There are many other great places that deserve a mention, including, but not limited to Captain Morgan's, Bernadazzi, Granat, Cosmo, and many others. Visit Odessa Ukraine. I assure you, you will not be disappointed. Finally, if you need a place to stay, I have enough contacts here that I can help you get a great place at a good price, from cheap, to luxurious. Just send me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment